Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Fun Trip Vidoes

Hey Everyone! I'm going to post some notes from class and more great stuff tomorrow - so look for that! In the meantime, here's some fun videos from my trip from Indy to CA (which ended up taking 5 days instead of 3 lol). Enjoy!












I know...tons of fun!

Please keep me in your prayers! If you are planning to send support, here's how it works:

Please send donations for tuition to: THE MISSION 6391 Leisure Town Rd. Vacaville, CA 95687 These donations are tax deductible. Please do not write anything on the "Memo" portion of the check. Attach a note including my name and the purpose of the doantion, "tuition".

Please send donations for housing and meals to: Terralyn Seilkop 555 Elmira Rd #103, Vacaville, CA 95687

Or Donate through Paypal:







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home